So today I have brought for you a topic that you all will be eagerly waiting for which is the Bollywood industry. There are so many types of industries out there but one of the most interesting and popular industries is the Bollywood industry.
We always get to hear some controversial or exciting from the Bollywood industry.
But do you know that what we see and hear on the screen is very less than what is really happening on the other side of the screen while making off the movie and other times?
So, today I’ll tell you some very interesting and unbelievable weird facts about the Bollywood celebrities which you never heard before.
Facts about Bollywood Celebrities
1. You must have listened to stories of Salman Khan’s generosity as he gives all his precious things to his fans.
But if you ever ask Salman Khan for his handkerchief or bracelet, then you may feel disappointed.
Salman Khan does not keep a handkerchief anyway, he carries a muslin with him.
And his bracelet is most valuable to him because his father Salim Khan gave him as a gift.
2. Mostly, a person buys something special either for himself or for someone close to him or his parents with his first salary.
But do you know where Shahrukh Khan, popularly known as King Khan, spent his first salary?
Yes, Shahrukh Khan did not buy anything precious for himself nor his parents from his first salary, but he went to visit the Taj Mahal with that money and then he had fifty rupees.
3. Very few people know that Hrithik Roshan, who does any role and dialogue in one stroke, used to have trouble while speaking because of this he used to get trolled in school.
But after that hard work and voice training, he overcomes this problem, after that what happened is in front of you.
4. Do you know what Kareena Kapoor, popularly known as Bebo, wanted to become in childhood?
As a child, Kareena Kapoor wanted to become a lawyer and she also took admission in a law college, but for some reason, she had to leave that college.
If Kareena Kapoor had become a lawyer, we would lose a talented actress.
5. You all know Amitabh Bachchan, the great hero of our Bollywood industry, and you will also know about his many talents.
But you have never heard of one of his talents that he can write with both his hands.
6. Before Johnny Lever entered the film industry, he used to sell pencils on the streets because of financial problems.
7. Before entering the film industry, Nawazuddin Siddiqui used to work in a chemist.
8. Rajnikanth used to work as a bus conductor before coming to Bollywood.
9. Sonakshi Sinha used to work as a costume designer before appearing as an actress in the Bollywood industry. Sonakshi designed the costume in the 2005 movie “Mera Dil Leke Dekho”
10. Before entering the film industry, Arshad Warsi used to go to houses for cosmetics sales.
11. John Abraham makes his career as a media planner.
12. Akshay Kumar used to work as a waiter before entering the Bollywood industry.
13. Before entering the Bollywood industry Amitabh Bachchan used to work in a shipping company.
14. Boman used to work as a waiter before entering the film industry in Taj Hotel, Mumbai.
15. Before becoming a Bollywood superstar, Dilip Kumar used to work in a canteen.
16. Parineeti Chopra made his debut as a marketing intern in the Yash raj film studio.
17. Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra has served tea on film sets before coming into the film industry and he has also done the job of selling a vacuum cleaner.
18. Devanand used to work as a clerk in a company before entering into the film industry.
19. Siddharth Malhotra started his career with modeling and he also works as assistant director of Karan Johar.
20. Ranveer Singh worked as a copywriter in O and M and as an advertiser in J.Walter Thompson company.
21. Before coming into the Bollywood industry R.Madhavan provide coaching of public speaking and personality development.
Now I’ll tell you how much some famous Bollywood actresses studied-
22. Deepika Padukone (12th pass)-
Deepika Padukone had joined mount Carmel in Bangalore but never completed her studies because of modeling and acting.
23. Karishma Kapoor (6th pass)-
Karishma dropped out of school soon after she entered the sixth standard to pursue acting.
24. Priyanka Chopra (12th pass)-
She wanted to be a criminal psychologist and joined Jai Hind College in Mumbai but modeling and beauty assignments came her way too soon.
25. Kareena Kapoor (12th pass)-
She enrolled at the Government Law College but left it after the first year to join Bollywood.
26. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (12th pass)-
She went to College to pursue architecture but before completion of college, she switched to modeling and films.
Let’s take a look at some Bollywood actresses who are real-life enemies-
27. Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif–
Once, these two actresses were the best friends but then Katrina started hating Alia when she got engaged with Ranbir Kapoor. Katrina thinks that Ranbir cheated with her only when he fell in love with Alia.
28. Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone–
Their catfight was the talk of the Bollywood town as Kangana teased Deepika in public, Kangana is simply jealous of her success. As expected, Deepika didn’t invite Kangana to her wedding when the whole Bollywood industry was there.
29. Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif–
Deepika always blamed Katrina for her breakup with Ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir was getting close to Katrina when they met at the set of “Jagga Jasoos” shooting. After that, he started dating Katrina and broke up with Deepika.
30. Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan–
Sonam taunted Aishwarya Rai and labeled her “aunty” in a public post that went viral in social media also. After that, former Miss Universe Aishwarya Rai was pissed off with Sonam. She also confirmed not doing any film with Sonam as she hates her.
31. Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone–
Anushka was dating Ranveer and suddenly Ranveer dumped her and started dating Deepika for this obvious reason, Anushka and Deepika became enemies to each other. We can hardly see them together.
32. Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra–
The rivalry started between these two glamorous actresses when both wanted to be the showstopper in a famous fashion event. Katrina tried to grab that opportunity by anyway and finally was selected as the showstopper, Priyanka got upset with that. After that, they were never seen together in any event.
33. Sonam Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut–
Sonam slammed Kangana in public saying that she looks ordinary and doesn’t know how to act. After knowing that, Kangana also taunted Sonam as the spoilt rich kid. This catfight continued for a long time.
34. Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor–
Being star kids they seem really close to each other in front of the camera. But, in real life, Sara and Janhvi cannot stand together.
35. Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor–
Their rivalry begin when Priyanka was getting close to Kareena’s former boyfriend Shahid Kapoor being a possessive girlfriend, Kareena could not tolerate Priyanka.
Both Passed some taunting comments to each other even publicly and after this ugly fight, both became enemies for life.
36. Rani Mukherjee and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan–
The cold war between Rani Mukherjee and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is due to Aishwarya’s husband Abhishek Bachchan. Before Aishwarya, Rani was dating Abhishek Bachchan and they were really close to each other. Abhishek ditched Rani and started dating her present wife Aishwarya. For this reason, Aishwarya hates Rani also wanted Abhishek not to sign any film with Rani.
37. Kareena Kapoor and Bipasha Basu–
Their ugly fight started when Kareena insulted Bipasha as “Kaali Billi”. This catfight went so bad that Bipasha never worked with Kareena again.
38. Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi–
Senior actress Sridevi got jealous when Madhuri became one of the best actresses in the 90’s. Thought they never confessed their jealousy publicly but Sridevi never wanted to work with Madhuri on-screen.
Later, Madhuri confirmed that she always considered Sridevi as her tough competition. Basically they both were rivals to each other.
39. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sushmita Sen–
After so many years, Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen remains enemy to each other because of Miss world pageant. Both got into that competition but only Sushmita made it and became the Miss World that year.
From that day, Aishwarya always considers Sushmita as her enemy. They never share good bonding not even in public.
40. Jaya Bachchan and Rekha–
The common factor of these two ladies is none other than Amitabh Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan had a love affair with Rekha and both even secretly married. Knowing all the facts, Jaya hates Rekha because of her husband’s extramarital affair with her.
I hope everyone enjoyed this article which gives you more knowledge and experience about the Bollywood industry that will blow your mind and remember to share this as much as you can with your friends or colleagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook. as a result, you receive new updates from our website. I will be back soon with some new and interesting facts.
If you find anything wrong or false in any article, please do let us know by click here.
If you want me to write an article on any particular topic, then please let us know.